🎅Buy 1 get 1 free | Double triangular liquid eyeliner
Our special formula with candelilla wax and carnauba wax dries quickly and holds the winged eyeliner firmly! Party, swim or sweat all night long. You can be sure that panda eyes will not appear
Winging eyeliner has never been easier. Line up the stamp from the corner of your eye to the end of your eyebrow, creating identical wings on each side. The curvature of each stamp eyeliner provides a quick and natural cat eye effect.
No more improvisation: now available in 8 mm! Get the perfect, consistent look every time with our winged eyeliner stamp. Don't waste your time on random eyeliner as it may look different and need redoing. Just one touch of the wing of the eye and it's ready! Make eyeliner the fastest and best part of your makeup routine!
Smudge and Water Resistant: Nothing spoils good makeup like smearing, but you finally don't have to worry about your wings smearing. Our stamp provides smudge-proof, long-lasting eyeliner, guaranteed. Plus, you don't have to worry about getting caught in the rain or being pushed into the pool - your liner is 100% waterproof. Come on, do whatever you want!
Eye-Specific Stamps: Each box contains 2 pens, 1 for each eye. Each stamp is specially designed to best fit each person's eye, giving the pad a perfect, consistent shape with each application.
Reversible Pen: In addition to the eyeliner, each pen also has an eyeliner on the other end. You'll always have eyeliner on hand, and that's one less thing in that overstuffed makeup bag!
1. Package List: 1 * Blue Wing Liquid Eyeliner Stamp
2. Size: 13*1.8*1.8cm (box)
3. Skin type: various
How to use
1. Use an eyeliner to draw the corner of your eye.
2. Apply one end of the waterproof eyeliner to your upper eyelid.
3. Deepen and connect to the other end of the eyeliner.
4. Correctly shape your perfectly shaped eyeliner in seconds.
1. Please tighten the cap after use.
2. The pencil contains a gel formula, remember to replace the cap after each use.
3. Keep away from children and sources of fire.
4. Place in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight.